Sunday, March 14, 2010

Icchae Popotan

Icchae! PoPoTan! Is the intro song for the game PoPoTan DVD (PoPoTan Po!) and Oshiete! PoPoTan! The game PoPoTan DVD is Japanese only (Search PoPoTan) but this song is NOT used for the anime intro. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_580hqVp8Q for the full game intro

LYRICS

In Japanese


Watashi icchau!! (Icchau!!) Yuki dashite icchau!! (Icchau) Honto no watashi no kimochi uketomete hoshii no Watashi icchau!! (Icchau!!) Omoi kitte icchau!! (Icchau!!) Choppiri hazukashiku naru Himitsu no jumon Popotan

Unazuku dake ja dame mitai (Dame!) Toki ni wa chan to ishihyouji (Shiyoo!!) Mukashi mo ima mo kawaranai (Ra ra ra raa) Futari wa kitto KONPACHI BURU

Kino made ni-go-roku (256) datta Keshiki sae FURU KARAA ni Anata ga kaetekureta

Watashi icchau!! (Icchau!!) Yuki dashite icchau!! (Icchau) Honto no watashi no kimochi uketomete hoshii no Watashi icchau!! (Icchau!!) Omoi kitte icchau!! (Icchau!!) Choppiri hazukashiku naru Himitsu no jumon Popotan

Anata janakucha tsumaranai (Tsumannai!) Hoka no zenbu wa himatsubushi (Aa a...) Hoshougai demo kamawanai (Ra ra ra raa) Koi no RUURU wo kowashitaku naru

Tsukawazu ni totte oita OPISHON no nazo ga tokete Anata to wa aeta kara

Watashi yacchau!! (Yacchau!!) Nandatte yacchau!! (Yacchau!!) Honto no ai ga arebane fukanou wa nai no Watashi yacchau!! (Yacchau!!) Harikitte yacchau!! (Yacchau!!) Egao de nandemo dekiru Omajinai nano Popotan

Popotan

In English


I'll say it! I'll get courage and say it! Because I want you to accept my true feelings I'll say it! Absolutley I'll say it! This embarassing and little magical word... Popotan!

I can't keep on just nodding (No way!) Sometimes we just need to say something (Loudly!) This is always a constant feeling...(la la la la) I'm sure the two of us are compatible

As of yesterday, the colors were limited. But now, thanks to you, the scenery is full colored!

I'll say it! I'll get courage and say it! Because I want you to accept my true feelings I'll say it! Absolutely I'll say it! This embarassing and little magical word... Popotan!

Without you, everything is boring And the other people are just a waste of time! -_-' (Ah...) I don't mind if I don't have an authorization (la la la la) Because I want to break the rules of love

The puzzle of the options, that I gave up on solving, Just solved now, All because I met you!

I'll do it! Anything I'll do it! If it's true love, nothing is impossible! I'll do it! In high spirits I'll do it! Anything is possible with a smile! It's like a good luck charm... Popotan!

No comments: